October 22, 2011

I Found My Sweet 15 Memory Under My Bed..=)

I miss my friends in high school so badly. I wanna hug u guys, pinch ur cheek and cuddle u like a little baby..lol

(sylvia, fazlina, dayah, steph, akira, sam, cky, tel, sammy, dibah, nadiah, kar yee and the others )
We maybe stay in different class but the friendship are not forgotten.

But mostly I'm missing my crazy moments when I was a fanatic Westlife's fan..haha I could never can forget all that. I'm still their big fan but not fanatic as before.

Last nite, I was looking for my old file under my bed when I found my crazy novel.




I really never think that the novel is still in good condition and lucky the cockroach din't eat it. Haha

I forget about looking for my old file and read the novel and I'm keep smiling from the first page I read until to the last page. I'm laughing alone in my room when my little brother, Darwisy suddenly came in.

I was thinking how crazy I am before.. And the letters (only akira and me know about it) are still in a good save. I keep it in my laptop's bag and I think I'm bring it along, wherever I have my laptop with me. Hahahaha

Oh God!! How I wish I could turn back the time and be crazy with you guys again. Miss ya all

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment