February 5, 2015

Backstreet Boys announces their comeback to Malaysia

Yikes!!!! You heard it right guys^^ the boys are coming back to Malaysia.. Can you imagine after sooooooo many years, since I was like 11 or 12, they were just release their Millennium album at that time & I have since been their fan.. I even use their song The One as theme song for my aerobic competition & guess what, my team WON! uh what am I bubbling here.. every words, doesn't make sense at all lololz


Nowadays kids might don't even know who they are, but to us the 90's kids.. they were the most sexy handsome bachelor haha aaaaaahhhh suddenly my fangirl mode starting to get crazy now XD and my crush of course, the blonde dude Nick Carter #wink well he's a married man now, all of em............................



The concert in Malaysia is presented by The Livescape Group and will be held at Stadium Negara on May 3. Tickets, which will go on sale on Friday *Feb 7, 2015) at 10am via TicketPro, are priced between RM208 and RM688. 


xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment