March 24, 2016

We all have different P.O.V.

Hey guys...


It's been months since my last post, but today I wanna post something that is related to my fave boyband. I'm just gonna say it directly to you all. I'm sure you all have heard about that BoyzLife tour, right? Some of you are happy about it but some don't.


To some people who don't acknowledge the tour, let em be. Do not asking em for a reasons as to why they don't agree with the tour. It happened to me few days ago.


I'll be honest with you guys, I liked Brian. I really do but since he left Westlife, well that's it. He's no longer part of the lads, doesn't matter if he was in the band for more than 4 years or less. He doesn't even there when the lads call it a day, yes Kian did mentioned his name during the farewell but that doesn't mean that Brian can use Westlife name for his tour.



I know some of you might hate me but that's the reality. Brian was a part in the band but that is the past. The situation has really got so bad between Kian and Brian. I just hope the medias will stop pouring more oil into the fire. I really sick with RSVP Magazine especially with the writer who made a poll about the issue.


xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment