July 11, 2012

Friendship Is Strange

Hello guys.. I've been waiting for so long to have the right time to write about what I wanna share with you all this time. Well, peeps always say that "Love Is Strange" but don't you ever think that friendship can be related with the word "strange" too?


I have so many friends from my kindergarten, primary, secondary & board school. Also from polytechnic where I further my studies after graduated from school. During my years at those school, I have my own "gang". I believe that you all are the same too. In that "gang", there'll be a relationship that more than everything, you're not just a best friends, but they're also your truly, through, sick & thin friends. In other words, you & your besties go through everything together. But the question is, how long is the friendship's bond last? I'm sure there's gotta be the one that you're closest with in the "gang" but did it last til now?


Maybe some of you did, but some don't.


"It's weird when two best friends become stranger & two strangers become best friends.."

That quotes, is it sounds familiar to you? Well, that's what happen rite now. Best friends since childhood & schools are slowly getting apart from us.. Some of the reasons are busy, hard to see each other/hang out, lives in different city, change to someone else (no longer the person you seem to know before)..


I was lucky I guess, coz I get in touch back with my childhood girlfriend, Sylvia.. She's my first bestie & will always be even though we barely seen each other or the rite words is we never meet since I'd move to board school.. *Glad that I'd found her in FB.. ;)


And also I found the profile of my girlfriend that I love the most, Tel.. She's cool & can makes u have a blast laugh til dead. LOL.. I miss them all, but it's very hard for us to meet each other...


Phew forget about that, I wanna tell you about a girl that I met in FB named Bebe Bebeyan and she lives in UAE. She's cool, sweet & awesome. We've been friends for 2 years now.. And what makes me love her more is, she even make a b'day card for me...


And the other girl named Ruaa who lives in Iraq. She's a doctor & the things that we always argue about is Mark.. LOL Like there's no other man to talk about.. She's the one who make my day being very crazy & silly sometimes.. And I have to admit that I LOVE THOSE CRAZINESS BABE!!




*I love all my friends even though we haven't meet for so long & never seeing each other before too.. To the bestie that name are not mentioned here, please don't get offended.. I love you too & you will always be in my bestie's list.. #Mwah #wink ;)


*Friends are the person who completed our life after our parents & family.. Never put aside your friends just because of a guy coz one day, you'll know how much your bestie means to you.. Love is important but the person who will stick together when we're in difficulty is best friend... To have a boyfriend who will stick together with you in no matter what situations are, is the one who can get along with you & your friends..


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment