July 13, 2012

It's Friday the 13th Again


Whoooaaaa it's Friday the 13th again guys.. Is it the second 13th of Friday or the third one? Hurm I can't figure it out coz I can't remember!  LOL Owh before I say anything more about it, I was weird why someone somewhere out there is worry sick about Friday the 13th? Some of them think that it was a very bad luck day.. Hello guys, we live in a modern & high tech era. Do we really have to believe all the creepy from other folks? Duh

Okay here's a tweet that I RT. This is how it says "Tomorrow is the second "Friday the 13th" of the year. This year has three, and they're all 6 weeks apart. 6/6/6. We're all gonna' die. #2012

Do you got what he's saying there? 2012? C'on guys.. Do you really believe what did the Mayans said, that the world will come to an end on December 2012 as they say..

I'm not prejudge about their believes or cultures, but it's not us who can decide when the world will end. What if, while the world is still spinning, let's live our life basically on our religion.. I think that is the more better way than for us to believe in all that nonsense.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about what I wanna say actually.. Teeee heeeee ;D Have you ever watch a movie of Fiday the 13th? Ok here's a snippet of the movie. Trust me, it's damn worth to spend your pennies for the DVD! Starring by the Supernatural hunk, Jared Padalecki. Enjoy it guys.. ;)


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment