April 28, 2012

Fashion Passion


I just realized that I've changed to fashion passion. I guess I'm gonna put all the blame on Jodi Albert, Kian's hot wife. I just like her style & all her sayings from her blog. Believe me, if u read all the things she posted, u fall in love with her passion in fashion. 

Fashion really makes me feels happy & it released all my stress & bad mood away. Haha! And later when u got home, maybe u'll feel sad. You're out of your penny!!!! But u're still gonna think it's worth coz it makes u feel fabulous with all the things u bought.

I do admit that sometimes my pennies went away on closthes, shoes & handbag but I never feel regret for buying it coz I know they're my BFF too. The girl with white jacket, I already have it (but not exactly like hers).

I really follow my mom footsteps! Shopping when u have money. There's no point of keeping it if u don't know how to use it in this "fashion thing". Haha! 

A lil quote from Jodi Albert.
*My lil pennies worth* treat yourself to a new pair of shoes or have a pedicure.. It will make you feel as fabulous as you already are!!!
Love always xxx

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment