April 24, 2012

Top Trend, Cheetah Printed



Nice, isn't it? But don't be easy to be trick guys. This is a box of choco! See! Cheetah printed has been a trending not just in fashion, handbags or shoes, but also in choco factories! I'm sure it's yummy!!! Suits to be a V-Day gift but sadly V-Day is over. To the lads out there, don't bother to find cheetah choco for V-Day next year. Probably we're gonna have a new trend next year. LOL. But still, it can be as a b'day gift. ;)




This shoe, I found one in NEL's boutique when I'm accompany my mom buy her shoes (but diff brand). U guys really think I'm buying it? No, u're wrong! It's not that I don't like the shoes. But bcoz I was looking for another shoes design (Click here to view). For sure, I'm gonna get this heels soon! Ha!


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment