April 12, 2012

Tsunami Disaster

Hey guys, u seen those pix? Well it's the latest update from Google Earth yesterday. It's kinda scary tho to know that some of the countries is been warned about tsunami. I feel very sorry for Indonesia. If there's anything that I can do to help, surely I will.

If y'all are still remember about tsunami disaster back in December 2004, u will be proud with Acheh. Their destroyed city has risen from the disaster & is getting back like the old times. #BestPlaceToGoHoliday

But what happened this time is really worried us to death. As the shaking can be feel to Kuala Lumpur. Beaches are closed for temporary & bridge to cross to Penang Island is closed too. My niece who us on her way with her husband to pick her sister, who works at hospital, are nit allowed to go there for safety. At the first time, my niece that is trapped in Penang can't be contact after her mother call her asking about the incident. Hours later, my cousin call my mom & tell that my niece is safe now. She only had a trauma & not allowed to go back to her home. I guess may be she lives in apartment.

6 regions in Thailand are warned to move to safety place while they still have time.

Let's hope that this disaster won't happen anymore...

xx


Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment