August 14, 2012

9 Big Mistakes Men Make With Women

Morning guys, I was checking my Twitter's discover when I found this article which is about 9 big mistakes that men always make with women. Sometimes they thought that is what women want but apparently it turns out that women always wanted the opposite side! It's totally confusing, isn't it? Well I'm a woman too & sometimes I'm not sure about what I want though. Maybe this solutions could help to the men & women out there including me as well. 

Here are just a few of the requests women make (cue the violins):

I want a sensitive man.
I want a man to tell me exactly how he feels.
I love it when a man says, "I love you" all the time.
I would never have a one-night stand.
I hate it when a man tries to pick me up.
I hate it when men try to be a challenge.
I want a nice guy.
I would never date a man who plays head games.
I don't like rough sex.
I want a man to show how much he cares for me.
I want a man who devotes all his time to me.


Wow! That sounds too easy rite? But as I said it turn out to be the opposite side. If men think it was so easy to get a women in their arm, maybe they would be proud enough if they can handle the situations above. Well men, sorry to say that you're not "pro" enough coz that list is not what we actually want! You better ask the "pro". 


Credit Source : Mistakes (Australia)


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment