August 30, 2012

Happy 55th Independence Day M'sia

Tomorrow will be Malaysia's 55th Independence Day (#Merdeka55) & I won't be here to celebrate as I'm going for holiday at Langkawi Island tomorrow morning. And guess what, we'll go at 4/5am. I know it's too early but that's the only way to avoid traffic! Haaaa!!

So I wanna take this chance to say Happy 55th Independence Malaysia & I'm proud to be your citizens. Living in a country that have more than 40 ethnics is such an awesome way to know each other very well. We celebrate all the festivals together & it doesn't bother us at all. I've been friends with non-Muslims since I was a kid but it never makes me forget of what religion I'm in or feel a lil bit offended with their attitude. And honestly I say they're respect my religion as how I did.


This logo is designed by Melakaboy & he makes every letter as requested by his followers. And I request for "R". ;) Do follow him as he is the coolest freelance photographer I ever met. (Met him once at Westlife Gravity Tour in KL, Oct 7th 2012).

*Malaysia will celebrate the Independence Day on 31st August 2012. Those tourists who are here, don't forget to join us in the celebration tomorrow. :)*

Til next time, xRZx

No comments:

Post a Comment