August 28, 2012

Eid Mubarak 2012

Happy Eid Mubarak everyone! First of all I would like to apologise to everyone if I'd hurt ur feelings or done  something worse to u. Oooppsss I know it's kinda too late too say all that since we're already in 9th Eid, but I always keep one thing on my mind.. Never think it's too late too apologise or it only can be done during special occasions such as Eid.


Eid brings so many meaning to everyone but to me this year it makes my tears drop. On the 6th Eid, I had an argument with my mom & I say things that I shouldn't. I don't know why, but I'm still feeling guilty although I'd apologize with my mom. Probably coz I never had such an argument like that before, what more during Syawal month, Eid Mubarak.. And mom is still mom, no matter how big mistakes we'd make, they're still gonna forgive us. And from now on, I'll try to be the best daughter to my mom & I do hope my guilty feelings will slowly erased from my mind.


Okay, enough with all that confession I'd make. My dad is still working even though it's Eid! Well he take a nite shift for the whole week so that in the morning we could go & visit our relatives, but the best place so far I'd go is Parit.. It's a village guys & so peaceful. I'm not saying that I don't have a village, I do have but they're not like this one. A real village. There's a river & boat behind the house. I don't know how to express my feelings but u guys gotta be there by y'self to know how does it feel.






Happy Eid Mubarak & may the prosperity, good health & happiness will stay with u longer..


Til next time.. Sm:)e xRZx


No comments:

Post a Comment