December 22, 2012

Bitter Sweet in 2012

Just few more days left & soon we will be in a new day, new month & new year.. 2013, will be the year where everyone is hoping their life will be way more better, dreams will come true, everything goes as planned.. get marry with the person they love, have kids & bla bla bla

But before that, I would like to share things that 2012 has taught me.. As I'm grew matured, life is gaining more experiences in toughest way. Where money become the most stressful 'topic' in anyone's life, I believe.. Yes I do admit that sometimes money makes me become stressful but that is not what life is all about.. Though nowadays everything is about money, still it can't buy you those precious little moments that you're craving for..

Well to me, my uncle lost his battle with lymphoma cancer on Dec 7th at 11:52pm, right in front of me & my aunt. It will be a day that I'll never forget for the rest of my life. Sometimes I can still imagine that he was here, with us.. The only words that me, mom & my aunts keep talking bout it, we never feel that he'd leave us, as a matter of fact we always think that he 'is' here.. 

It could be our own imagination, in psychology.. I don't know how the peeps involved in the field will call it but to me it's an imagination that we're creating ourself. This is the 1st time I felt this hard over someone's death, maybe bcoz we were close. I can still remember that when my nana passed away, I was only 6 & knew nothing bout it..

But this time, it really hurts our heart. I once told my mom that sometimes we need to get out from the house & take some fresh air or do things that will make u busy..

Ok, that's enough.. The more I'm typing bout it, the more sad I will be..

The sweetest thing happened in 2012..................... this is it;)


- Meeting new friends & we become closer til today.. we even talk bout anything including our personal's life esp Sarah & Ruaa.. Mom & dad still didn't know that Sarah is a stranger, she's not my old friend as they thought but we finally become a good friend, so does Ruaa.. my Babylon girlfriend. Few days ago she told me, she finally met someone & they will get marry next year..


- Family vacation; the last time we had a vacation is in CNY, that was in Jan.. And out of nowhere dad's plan a vacation to Langkawi Island which he took me when I was 11 *I skipped school for that*. He said he  just wanna be fair with my 6 yr old brother, Darwsiy.. and he exactly take us to the same location where we'd go before..


- Concerts; no concerts for me this year although I really wanted to go to The Wanted & Maroon 5. Their gigs were in the same week dammit!! But I still can chill myself with it, I got 2 gigs to go next year hehehe. As soon as I found out that Lawson is coming to KL in April, I'm already set it in my mind that I would go no matter what but....... my bff's wedding is in April too!!! I hope it won't be in the same week.. *Pray for that* 1 to go, few mins ago, my eyes catch this sentence Tiffany Alvord is coming to KL IN March 30th..

Other stuff
-Followed by Jodi Albert as well as tweet reply
- Dad won the 2nd place in semi-finale of karaoke's competition
- My 6 yrs old brother graduated from kindergarten *we're so proud with u baby*

That is enough to make me smile.. But I can't too enjoyable.. We're still in grieving u know..

P/S : Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays as well as Happy New Year!!!

This would make me laugh for the WHOLE DAY!! Hahahahhahahahahhahaha

xoxo - RZ


No comments:

Post a Comment