January 3, 2013

Welcome 2013 !!

Ladies & gentleman's.. dudes & bass.. lads & lassies..

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

WOW!! Can't believe that we all now are in 2013, guess Mayans are in a BIG BIG shame after they confidentially said world is going to end in Dec 21st 2012..

Seriously I hadn't writing any list or wishes for this year yet.. damn I completely don't even have a single list or wish yet.. but one thing for sure is I want to get done with my loan's application first.. then only I can move to the next step *I do hope they'll approve my application this time, it's been 6 months since they rejected*

Guys u have no idea how long did I trapped in traffic.. just to celebrate the new year's countdown but it worth ;)

Spend my new year's holiday by watching Love & Laugh Marathon at DIVA Channel

Am not really sure what is going on with that channel.. they keep playing the love movies since 8am till 7pm.. followed by Shakespeare In Love after The Lost Valentine. That is the 3rd time I watch The Lost Valentine and as for Shakespeare In Love, it's countless...

And that evening, we all went to my uncle's grave.. sadly.. we are celebrating the new year without him.. awkward.. and it's not even a month yet since he passed away.. *Al-Fatihah Allahyarham Sainal Abidin*

The only words that my aunt keep saying is, both of us will never forget the day he passed away since it's happened in front of our own two eyes..

OMG!! My baby brother, well he's the onlt brother I have.. just started school today.. a real school..

Things to do I wrote in my list:

- February : Mi's brother wedding 
- March : Tiffany Alvord's gig at Damansara
- April : LAWSON's gig & Ina's wedding
- May : My parents 25th anniversary
- August : Syam's wedding

That's all left so far, and most excitedly is Mark & Shane first solo album!! Yippe yippee yippee !! ;D #wink

Ta daa!! It just the typical me.. hahaha #HappyNewYear ;p

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

xoxo - RZ


No comments:

Post a Comment