June 26, 2012

23rd June 2012:WE ARE ONE


It is so sad that we couldn't be a part of the crowd in Croker but we thankful enough we cound celebrate their farewell in our own way. The gathering/celebration has been held at Redbox, Sunway Pyramid. It's just a small party but we  are so happy & crazy.


I was holding a cupcake with Mark's face as the topping.. Hehe of course I didn't eat his face. When I bring hone the cupcakes, I even told my family please don't eat the topping.. Just eat the cupcakes only LOL And they really like it the cupcakes, not just bcoz it is yummy but it's so cute... ;P

Thanks to Sarah for the cupcakes. She's the one ordered.. Yummy yummy

   
SurySarahVanessa & me.

That mug is from Sarah when she's doing our first gathering & I couldn't join them. I never thought that she would still keep one of the mug for me.. TQ darling.. And that poker card, I got it from Vanessa when she bought it at HK & watch Westlife's farewell tour there.

*Cry & laugh : We are crying bcoz the song make us missing them already & the lyrics are so meaningful & sweet. We are laughing bcoz the MV of their old songs is so funny & how naive they are at the time. And we sang more than 40 songs!! LOL Also Uptown Girl is changed to Uptown Boy ;D


Click here for more photos of the gathering.. ;)

*So glad to know that Westlife & #WestlifeThankYou is trended for 3days in Worldwide & also in Malaysia (22nd - 24th June 2012) while in Ireland #WestlifeForever is trended. And Kian did play some too. ;-)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment