June 29, 2012

My car got hit by a motorcyle


It was Thursday nite & I should be at home with my mum & Darwisy to watch our fave drama, Ameera. But my brother is sick & I drive him to clinic. I haven't eat anything since reached home from work & I drive through for chicken porridge. I was bloody hungry.

When I just about to reach the lane to my mum's family orchard home, I've already give the signal about few km away & suddenly I heard "bump". I look at my side mirror & there's a guy under my car at the back.

Me & my mum went out & check on him. I think u guys can imagine how many peeps are coming & stop to watch the incident. There's a guy who put all the blame on me & says he he's not backing the guy but he's witnesses all that but when peeps started to crowd, he's gone.. F#@%

Lucky the incident happens at my mum's family house area, so everyone knows her. Everyone was there.. I don't know how to described the moment. Only Allah knows how it feels.. My dad & his family arrived at the same time. They discussed about the car & thought of settle it in the easy way coz that guy doesn't has license. They'll pay all the repairing for my car.

Seriously I still feel very bad about it. I don't know what should I say, I was like a dumb person. Coz this is my first accident. It's not that I never been in any accident before but this is the worst one.

But still a funny incident to me coz that guy is handsome. LOL But we can't stop ourself from giggling when his sister talk in Tamil with him. Then we realize that he's "Mamak" @ Muslim Indian. Seriously he doesn't look like a "Mamak" to us. He's really look like a Malay guy.

No wonder why my mum & I are weird when there's a group of Indian are there too. His family.. Hehe And according to my aunt, he's a midfielder player in Tasek FC (Tasek Football Club). And my aunt knows his sister as well. 

So although it is my first worst accident, it's finally come into a good conclusion. No argue or whatever like what we always saw when there's an accident. My car will be send to workshop on Monday & it'll take 3 days to get it done!

*Feel very weird actually when you're involved in an accident & a lot of peeps came out of no where just to watch what happen.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment