June 4, 2012

I'm missing the old days...

Morning folks... folks?? Hehe I just love the caption by the way..

I'm really missing the old days when we are still naive & just wanna have fun all the time.. No worries & not even thinking about the bad affected about our behaviour.. Damn.. I'm missing those moments fucking much... And if I can turn back the time, I would do that more often as I wish.. Haha!

Those years I had are the best years in my life.. As I grew older (not that older, ok!), my mind & thinking are changing as well too & how much I hate that.. The fact that I have to be more matured & responsible too.. All that is like a burden to me.. And also it's one of the thing that none of the human in this planet can avoid... Duh!

And in another 19 days, my fave ever boyband or the best way to say is my "manband' is gonna split.. They're gonna do thing on their own by themself.. On the other side, I'm glad that they're going to have more times with their family & do things that they can't before due to the tight schedule & bla bla bla.. Y'all know..

But on the other side, I was so fucking SAD! It's a normal feeling that I can't hide although I've told my friends "Rilex, guys.. Chill out.. It's not like they're going to dead or living us forever & eternity..." I can't believe that I still can't accept that.. I'm such a jerk, isn't it? Hurm....

When looking back at the old photos of the lads, I said to myself... "those are the best moment they have had in their life even though Brian leaves them in 2004.." I am used without Brian but not without Westlife.. I don't know how to say this but they have been a part of my life for the last 14 years.. Feels like I'm slowly losing something but one thing for sure is they will always have special place in my heart.. 

And most probably one day in future, I'm gonna tell my kids while showing my collections to them "Haa.. This is the lads that making mummy going crazy with their songs & behaviour but this is the man that I wish one day will be my hubby..." of course I pointing that to Mark.. 

Those years will slowly pass away but the memories we had will never easily be erased from my mind till I'm gone from this world... TQ for the great 14 years...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment