June 19, 2012

Flying Without Wings

Hey lads & lassies...

"No.. I'm not Flying Without Wings ok.. But I'm sure one day I will when I'm deeply in love I guess.. That's 100% for sure.. I'm sure you all are agree with me.."

10:59pm at Red.fm, host by Mynn Lee... Flying Without Wings is playing on the radio & I was driving home.. All of sudden, I feel like my eyes is shading with tears.. I know that is not a good sign.. I just try to keep my tears from falling down. I don't want my mom to notice me like that. I'll be lectured for sure. No, I don't want that to happen again as I cried before, when I'm 13..That is when my fave contestant in Survivor got out.. Mum asked me why am I cry....

But for this tears, it's for the lads.. Maybe b'coz this is their first song I listened to when I'm 10 years old. It has a lot of memory that can be related to. Sometimes I'm glad I'm not going to Croker but sometimes I'm sad for not gonna have chance to say good bye to them. Saying good bye to someone that have be a part of our life.. Hurm that's gonna be tough, isn't it?

I'm sure the lads will be more sad than we do.. But it's a hard decision that they have to make.. Either spend half of their life in planes & tour or with their family? That's not easy you know. I'm sure the lads already have something to look forward or maybe are still looking when they make the decision. All of them seems to be blur about what they're gonna do after this. But time will get things back to normal as it use to but this time it'll be just a little bit different. The lads will have to do things on their own & no more back up from each other like before. I know they all will be doing great & more better. 

You know why? B'coz they will always have Westlifer

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment