June 22, 2012

Croker Fever : The Final Farewell Tour by Westlife at Croke Park

As the day is getting closer, I can feel the pain in my heart.. Now I know what is the real meaning of "easy to say it but it's never be that easy to go through it".

Well... I've been through it NOW! Westlife is going to have their last gig at Croke Park tomorrow. It's gonna be the biggest farewell ever & I am proud with them. But on the other side, we all are having the same feeling. SAD! Yes, that is the rite word. The tomorrow's gig will be flood with tears. Either it's tears of sad, joy or happy. No one will know how does it feel or gonna be.

Also it's gonna be the most toughest day for us. Plus, I'm also wanna thanked them for the best & amazing 14 years they have given to us. As we are going to have a reunion tomorrow, maybe our heart will feel a bit chill about it or maybe not. I can say nothing about that.

Fans might still be smiling & laugh loudly as they can but we'll never know what's inside their mind or heart. I'm sure there's gotta be one same thinking "We still have Westlife. They're not going anywhere, they're still here. Breathing the same air with us but only time do us apart & our life lead us to the path that have been chosen."

Am I right? And if I'm not, please correct me by leave your comment below. Well now, all I can do is to watch, read, hear & look forward for their career in future. Meanwhile, we as their fan should chase our own dream too as we always said their songs have give us hope & inspiration.

I think u all get what I'm trying to say here...? Do u?


That's it. I don't know what else to say accept this. A little secret I wanna share here. I'm on Twitter but I'm not reading most of the tweets in my timeline. It makes me feel sad actually so I choose to stay in Interactions tab & my profile. Haha! I know it sounds silly.

And lastly to u all are going to Croker, just have fun & screaming their name as loud as u can. It's gonna be a big history ever to the lads & yourself. So, enjoy every secs you'll have ok?

Put a smile on your face & appreciate every songs they're gonna perform. A huge & last gig are coming to you all by the Westlife lads. Oooppppsss forgot to tell u guys that tomorrow we're gonna trend #ThankYouWestlife & #WestlifeForever at the usual time, 12pm UK. But it's up to u when to start actually. Maybe I'll try to trend #WestlifeAndFansReunionInSunway as well. ;P Haa u can check here for the world time ---> 24timezones.com

Credited to fan who baked it. Really nice cake I ever seen.

*Check this out if you're going to Croke Park. More details here.

Love, Ririey Zaries xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment