January 14, 2012

My Westlife Nostalgia Album

OMG!! Guys this is my most precious stuff I ever had either than my Westlife songs book collection. This is the album that I've persuade my dad to bought it for me.


I still remember I went shopping with my mom and when I saw this album, she doesn't want to bought it for me. She said we're here to shopping for clothes not to buy an album. Honestly I'm so sad. 


Few days later, we went shopping again but this time my dad is with us too. So I whisper to my dad and tell him about it. He asked me where did I saw the album and told me to bring him to that place. So we went to music department. While we were walking, we passed by a music store named Friendly Record and they have Westlife poster in their glass shelf. 


I pull my dad's hand and told him they have the album too. We walk in and look for the album. The album is just arrived there and still in packing and still in messy in shelfs. I took the album and show it to my dad. 


That is the first Westlife album I bought eventhough it's not in CD and it still in a good condition. I've been listened to their album in my walkman and bring it along everywhere I go. <3 <3 <3


*Who would tought that the same music store is the place that I bought Westlife last album, Westlife Greatest Hits.

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment