January 10, 2012

RCVD Tweet From Zain Saidin 5 Days In A Row

Morning peeps.. I'm so excited and happy. My January is getting better and better and more crazy. I send tweet with a Malaysian actor. I was just simply tweet him and just want to know how does it feel when a celebrity tweet you back.

And you know what, he reply my tweet!! Now I know how does it feel. It's fun and makes you go crazy. I can't stop myself from tweet him everyday now. And so far he never missed to reply my tweet. LOL. Only in Saturday, coz I don't tweet him. ;-)

Honestly, I thought he was an arrogant actor. But he's not actually. The idioms are rite. "Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover". But to me "Don't Judge A Person By Their Looks". 

Happy tweet tweet guys~






xx

Follow me in Twitter http:www.twitter.com/Ririey_Zaries

No comments:

Post a Comment