February 17, 2012

Westlife Phenomenon





WESTLIFE PHENOMENON!!!!!

That's totally crazy, isn't it?? Well, I just want to share what I think about the lads.

Hurmm.... I don't know if you guys notice this or no but most bands that split after released 3-4 album and reunited back after 5-6 years of splitting, they're only have one similar. Their movement as solo artist doesn't goes well.

But it's diff with the lads... I do agree that they make names and earn an incredible incomes from Westlife until they've be in Top 10 Millionaire in Ireland, but now they don't need "Westlife" to make themself known in worldwide. They're already make names by their own hard work. 

*It doesn't mean that I'm not sad with their splitting soon, ok?? I'm out from my point now.. LOL

Their phenomenon is diff from other boybands. I never seen fans stalker a celebrities until their personal life been disturbed. Such as family [ brothers, sisters, cousins & friends ]

And there's also fans who trying to be 'em. C'on people, please be true to yourself. I hate fake people....!

Not just that, I even found fake Molly's profile, Brian's daughter in FB. Are you kidding me? Trying to be Brian's fake daughter?? And also fake Barry's in FB.

Nicky's brother, Adam.. Brian's sister, Susan.. Mark's brother, Barry and Colin.. Kian's cousin, Riadh..

So many fans out there are jealous with you guys coz you're in the family. Once before, there's a Westlifer told me, she doesn't mind if she be Mark's daughter... Hahaha

*Ok, remember guys. On Feb 19th 2012, we're gonna trending 'em in worldwide!! Use the hashtag #WeLoveWestlife....

#MuchLuv *Mmmuuuaaaahhhhhhhh

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment