July 11, 2012

I was nominated for Shorty Awards??!



OMG!! This is surprising me. I was Google pics & social network profiles of myself when I found out I was nominated for Shorty Award in Music Category. I don't know when is the date exactly but whooaaaa!! I'm still shocking! :S


I don't even know when & how did I get nominated.. Truly from my heart, I do feel honoured when I found out my blog is on the list.. Although the voting is closed I'm still feel proud about it. I try to participate in DiGi Shout Award for blogger & I didn't make it. And to be nominated for Shorty Awards which is from New York is truly surprising me! TQ for the nomination guys.. Hopefully I'll be nominate again in Shorty Award 2013.. ;)


*Congratulations to the winner of Shorty Awards 2012.. BLOG - Shorty Awards. xx




Sent from my Windows Phone


No comments:

Post a Comment