July 3, 2012

Spain Won Euro Cup 2012

Whoot whoot!!! I still can't get over with the excitement of Spain as the winner!!! Haha 

As we all know that Italy never beats Spain in any match before but they did play well in the final match, maybe it's not their luck to win in Euro Cup 2012.. 

Siva make the first goal at 14mins, Jordi Alba at 44mins, I don't remember when did Torres make his goal but I remember Mata make his goal at 83mins.. ;p

Ok forget about that. I just wanna show y'all the pics only.. ;P





Stay in front of the tv just to snap the photos.. Haha Mum called me many times before I turn off the tv, send my aunt to her working place, back home & go to sleep at 6.30am.. Wake up at 7.30am, shower, dressing, breakfast & go to work.. And you know what, my colleagues won $800. He betted that Spain will win 4:0.. How lucky he is & a worker at the next office is drunk, early in the morning. And nagged to my colleagues about the match & later to me.. And we tell to each other he can't accept the fact that Italy had LOSE!

Hopefully they'll play well again in FIFA World Cup 2014 in Brazil.. Win or lose is not the matter, what's the matter is play well & win/lose with honoured.. Hehe

*I really wish could see the match between my most fave team Spain vs Germany.. Hahaha! Dead! Dilemma! IDK which team to support! ;D

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment