October 21, 2011

I'm Not Gonna Say Bye Bye 2 Westlife Coz They Have Been A Part Of My Life Since I Was 12

It was just 2 weeks ago I'm watching their concert and it still freshy in my mind..And suddenly yesterday morning I heard this news!!

I don't know how to start my blog but I was shocked when i read it in http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/110--pop/westlife-splitting-sobs-171013466.html. I received sms from Anis & I thought she believes in all the rumors. I was about to reply her sms when I read the news in the link above. I still can't believe it, so I visit westlife.com and it was true. I was like "WHAT??!" and at the same time i wanna cry too.

Fans in this group (http://www.facebook.com/MalaysianWestlifers) seems like panic. And we keep calm each other. Special thing about Westlife is, they're not just a band but they have united us (fans) as a family.

But maybe time has make me be more matured and I can accept this news. I think if was 15, I'll probably cry now and my friends will have to listen to me all day.

Their first song I listen to is Flying Without Wings. It was played on tv when I reached home from school when I was 10. And since then, I have been their fan and started to collecting their songs, pictures and news.

During my teenager's life, I don't have a laptop or internet at home. So my friend and I will go to cyber cafe at our school for hours and we never miss to visit Westlife website.

I still remember when my friends and I have our own collection books, and we always change our books and borrowing each others CD. This moment is funny, I always laugh myself when I remember this. I've been scold by my history's teacher coz I'm singing Westlife's song in her class. And my classmate who is sitting in front of me. She said "Stop singing!! I want to study!!"

How can I forget all this..? Westlife have make my high school life wonderful & crazy..! I can't imagine to live in a world without their new songs in the future, but yet I still have to respect their decisions. After a great years they have make my life are.

I have something to share with you guys. This is my most valuable collection when I'm in high school. I'm sharing some of my collections, I was thinking of upload all the collection but I think it will not have enough space here..=) So please leave a comment when you read my blog. TQ xx
Their first album I bought..
On my right (blue paper), I stole it from my school's library..hehe
Their songs really alive!! This song from their first album I use it as my inspiration & life quotes :

 Try again
Never stop believing
Try again
Don't give up on your love
Stumble and fall
Is the heart of it all
When you fall down
Just try again


xx




No comments:

Post a Comment