November 24, 2011

Mark Feehily Will Get Marry in 2012

Hello guys...Freaking shock in this morning huh?? LOL

Mark is finally announced that he is going to marry Kev after the splitting next year. And if he does, their marriage will be the high gay-profile marriage in Ireland.

Hurm..I'm sure to Feehilynities [someone somewhere] out there, are crying..and they need at least 10 boxes of tissue..

But my point here is, let's support Mark & Kev..They just want to be happy in their life. Let them build their own family. As u all can see, Mark looks much more happy when he's with Kev.


I know some of Feehilynities out there are disagree with me, but let's think it in this way "If u were in his place, will u bother about what others thinking than chasing your own happiness??"

p/s : I won't denied that I'm not sad and heart broken but I just wanted him, Mark to be happy..And if he's happy, I'm sure that happiness he has with Kev will be his spirit to write more beautiful songs. I'm sure u all want to hear more songs from Mark, rite??

source from : http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/11/23/westlife-s-mark-feehily-to-marry-kevin-mcdaid-next-year-115875-23582562/

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment