April 24, 2012

It's Not Heels or Wedges


What do u think of my shoes.. I don't know how to call it. It's not wedges or heels, and it's not boot too. Hurm let's call it "booty heels" haha.. It's not easy to get my shoe size u know. I bought that shoes in Alena's boutique in Ipoh Parade & I went to that boutique twice with my mom. And finally I bought it. Eventhough my leg is not really fit in the shoes. LOL

But that's what we call passion rite? No matter how much it'll cost, we're still gonna buy it. A woman's desire! Haha Is that correct? A woman's desire? Oooppsss talking about passion, am I a shoes passionate too..? 

I plan to buy another shoes like that in next month, of course what I mean is after I got my salary. LOL. I think I'm gonna buy the khaki colour or black. But this time with no heels. Yikes! 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment