April 9, 2012

Titanic 3D! Heartbreaking Duh

Well... I'm seriously deadly excited to watch this movie since I know that it'll be released in 3D. And I have such a better nice plan ever to bring my under age cousin, she's 17.. I go to her house & plan with her how I'm gonna bring her too. It's crazy but it'll always success, rite? Haha (I'm a bad cousin huh).


Since my friend won't be join us, so it'll just be the two of us. A day before I plan to watch the movie, I've already checked in TGV & GSC websites. As told by my friend, the movie is only screened in KLCC!!! Can u imagine that! Duh..! It's not screened in TGV but in GSC. That's the info that I found in the websites.


Y'all know happen when I'm arrived there..? I look at the today movies schedule & Titanic 3D is not in the schedule. I'm getting curious. So I went to the counter & ask for Titanic 3D's & she told me they don't screening Titanic 3D!! U.U


She added maybe only TGV screened Titanic 3D since they don't. I told her I've already check in websites & TGV didn't screened Titanic 3D only GSC did. There's one more place she told that maybe screening Titanic 3D.


This is the info that I got. She's rite. Only that place are screening Titanic 3D.


*Lotus Five Star - Seri Kinta Ipoh
Lot 4180N, Bangunan Seri Kinta,
Jalan Sultan Idris,
Ipoh, Perak
Tel No : 05-2490881

Screening time : 1600 @ 4pm.


Click here for screening details Lotus Five Star Screening Time.


If in KL, only KLCC are screening that movie, I think it's hard to watch the movie in other states! Gutted that I can't watch the movie. #Sigh



Click here to watch Trailer B Titanic 3D (Trailer B)


I can't count how many times I've watched this movie! It makes me weepy!!!! T.T #GreatestLoveStory

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment