March 6, 2013

Brain digging starts now

Hey I don't mean brain digging as if digging with hoe or whatever but I gotta dig my brain to think of something creative, a good one as I applied for a new challenging story in a website. I already got my story published in the site (kinda proud a bit hehe).

The one that I got for challenging story is a very nice story written by Monique, one of my fave author. It's kinda scares me to bits, if I might screwed her story. When I apply for the challenge, I was praying so that I'll get my fave Lifer and since Monique and me like the same Lifer I thought the story is about him and of course I'm happy with it.

But then this morning I checked my e-mail again.................. and guess what.... I was wrong... :(

And the stuff is "CHEESE CAKE"!!! 

Automatically I have to think of something related to cheese cake? LOL I got an idea of the story but some of the readers might not like it. I might write that the girl is over him and she has moves on, does she? Can she forgot the one she loves so much before and remain friend with her ex as they did now?

By the way here's my story published in the site -> You're My Valentine. Screw my English, sorry for that hehe. Enjoy it bye bye

xoxo, RZ


No comments:

Post a Comment