March 5, 2013

When I got nothing to say

This is what gonna happen when I got no reason to stay oooppsss I mean nothing to say.. this place is more into a dust collection rather than a place to tell a story.. Seems like it has turn out to be update once in a month than once in a week as I always did before. Perhaps it has something to do since my uncle passed away. Honestly I found myself lack of stories to write since he's gone. Not sure what really is bothering me, I just felt like "nah what the heck I'm logging to blogger when I got nothing to say". Maybe coz my Sunday is always spent with him, dye his hair to cover his white hair.. Gosh I miss those moments, unfortunately we can't turn it back. If only we got a time machine, only HE could tell what's happen next....

By the way, believe it or not, I went to a dinner at state ministry house, hurm few weeks ago.. At first I was not sure if I'm going or not but lucky me my cousin willing to accompany me. You have no idea how awkward we were. For the first time in our life going to state ministry house. Since that is the first even we ever join, of course we don't have the shirt as they wore. FYI, I'm a BNYV (Barisan Nasional Youth Volunteer). I almost forgot what is BNYV when I got a call from someone named Syed. When he explained if I ever register my name  last year then I can remember and thought how foolish I am.

Officially it has become my brother nite shirt now.. Can't believe we're in the same size LOL

I still have a lot of things to say but I forgot what are they... oh yeah my fanfic story is now published in Neverland also I applied for a new challenge story which I have to continue the story line or plots.. And I'm so glad that I got what I wished for and the author is my fave. Feel honored a bit to continue her story hehe but that's not the "things" I want to say actually.. Meanwhile.. Bye bye ttyl


P/S : Our fam is still not over with the loss of our love ones. We might seem ok but deep inside, we're trying to control our feelings. Let alone when we're talk bout him, we can't stop our tears from running down our cheeks. 


xoxo, RZ

No comments:

Post a Comment