March 22, 2013

Hockey Tournament: Stadium Azlan Shah Cup 2013


I had such a great nite on Sunday. When I first saw a sign board written ’6 Nation Emcees’, I was quite blur what it was all about then I found out it’s about Hockey Tournament and as always the match is always held here in Ipoh. I don’t know why but people said we have a good field or track or whatever.
FYI, my first sports match that my dad took me to is hockey’s match. I don’t remember how old am I by the time but I enjoyed it very much. But last nite was crazy, they already started when I’d park my car and me & my cousin walking in hand in hands. Afraid we might lost each other in the crowd. What a disaster, we couldn’t get any network coverage there. I couldn’t update pic or tweet anything bout it. How pathetic!
Lucky to us, we moved to the front row. I don’t know how we get there but I was holding my cousin’s hand & pull her away with me following two ladies in front of us. We’re so proud when Msia got their first goal at early 30mins (penalty), then catch up by Aus during penalty with 2 goals next. And we got another goal after the 2nd round. I thought we could go tied unfortunately Aus make a last goal at 30secs before game over.
Still we are so proud that Msia can make to the final this time. And the Aussies are quite friendly though. One of em came to crowds & gave his Hi-5. Including me hehe. I said I was in front row, didn’t I?
xoxo, Ririey Zaries










xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment