May 29, 2012

My 23rd B'day & My Parents 24th Anniversary.... Lotsa Love



B’day messages from my mum & dad @ 12am..

Mama “HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY SPECIAL PRINCESS”..

Papa “Happy birthday to you my sweet daughter & papa hope u always success, on Wednesday nite we go for celebrate your birthday ok honey. Gd nite have nice dream. By”..


TQ for your wishes & all the love that u'd gave me.. And Happy 24th Anniversary to my lovely parents... Both of u are the best parents in the world & have thought me how to be independent.. Always stay by my side with me when I'm sad/sick.. Always there whenever I need u even though I'm far away from home when I'm in board school.. Always rush to pick me from board school when I'm home sickness.. Always come & visited me at my rent house when I'm study in polytechnic.. The greatest love that u'd gave to me have make me be more matured & tell me that money is not everything though everything is about money.. Coz money will never can to buy a parents greatest LOVE~ Lotsa love

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment