May 10, 2012

I'm not sure how should I feel rite now....

I have 2 kind of feelings rite now. First, I was happy that Westlife will start their gig by 'bombing' Cardiff this evening & I feel a lil bit jelly with UK residences. Second, I'm also feel sad coz this is their last gig before they closed the gig on June 23rd.

Now you tell me.... How should I be feeling rite now? Really need an answer now(#ASAP).

It was funny reading their tweets yesterday (MarkNickyShane). Shane is still not arrive at the rehearsal yet but he tweeted about how nice their clothes & Nicky tweet back saying you're a liar. Ha ha ha ! Too bad Kian is not in Twitter.. I wonder how funny the tweeting could be if he's tweet them back. 

Maybe I should let my feeling just be or feel what it wants.. I'm sure time will get everything back to usual. Meanwhile, I still have Westlifers to cheer my days, rite guys? ;p

*Maybe I won't & never be able to watch the lads gigging in UK & Ireland, so I do hope you all will upload the gig's vid to u-tube as soon as possible. Can u do that? 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment