May 12, 2012

My Brother Sport's Day

It's my brother first sport's day at school on May 6th.. My family, aunt & cousin went to watch him after my mum send him to school early morning. The kids were told to gather at school at 7am & they'll go with school's van. 

We catch with him by arriving later at 8am. We went to have breakfast first as we don't have time to make breakfast at home. When my mum send my brother to school, I make 3 in 1 white coffee for my dad & myself when I noticed that is the last sachet. So I told my dad, let's share this drink. I poured the white coffee in 2 cups. LOL 

March before they walked to their tent. He's so excited. (#4 from front).




His group turn now.






My dad registered his name for "field bawling". The funny thing is they used bottle filled with water & an old coconut as the bawling. Haha! It was fun... I was registered in Treasure Hunt with my cousin. Unfortunately we lose when we had just found the last missing peace. 




Now the kids are called to play a game named "collect sweets s much as you can".


See... How happy he is... He puts all the sweets in his school's hat.


Aah forgot to mention his team win in 2nd place. ;-)


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment