October 16, 2012

Just another normal day to me

Me just having my breakfast this morning & heading to the sink to wash the dishes. While my dad is still watching HOT in TV2 & all of sudden I heard a voice singing this lyric. 

Another day without your smile..

Another day just passes by..

But now I know how much it means..
For you to stay right here with me..


And me quickly get my dishes washing done & run to the tv. My dad & mom is sitting there. HOT is playing the trailer of UP cartoon & play I Wanna Grow Old With You by Westlife.


You guys have no idea how happy I was when I heard the song is play on TV2. It's been a while since they play Westlife's songs especially from the old albums. I know some of ya might say I'm practically silly for being over excited by just listening to a song but for those who know the band from the very early of their presence in the UK with their first single Swear It Again would never ever say those annoying words to me. 


To me, ever since the day that they have make their last ever concert in Croke Park on June 23rd 2012, some predicts that was the end of their journey but me don't think so. The journey were just about to start in their life as a solo. Doing their very own stuffs, which can't be done when they're together as a band. 


The journey has begun & we as a Westlifer are very proud with the lads & can;t wait for the next journey to be written in our sweet diary.


Til next time, xRZx

No comments:

Post a Comment