October 13, 2012

Now he makes my day

2 great things have happen to me since yesterday. If yesterday I got my tweet replied by Jodi, well today, this morning I found out that Mark has confirmed his first solo album is already in process. So that's probably the reason why he went to LA after the farewell, as he tweeted he's gonna produce some music but by the time we're not pretty sure either it's for himself or other singers. But now, I can ensure that the songs are for him, perhaps. 

Sign in to my Twitter account & straightly stalking his profile is my daily routine actually, in a good way not the bad side. If u know what I mean. For now, I was damn excited & can't wait to buy his first SOLO album. Although I'm 23 now but I'm still proud that I was known as Mark No. 1 Hectic!!? Ha!


Oh yeah, I almost forgot that the farewell DVD tour at Croke Park will be released in next month. It's DVD hunting again! Mission is setup. ;)

Til next time, xRZx

No comments:

Post a Comment