October 12, 2012

She makes my day

Hello everyone. Just drop by to share my happiness in Twitterland. I'm not sure if u know this or not, but Jodi is back in Twitter. I knew after Kian promotoe her acc in his tweet. It sounds funny coz he said his crazy wife is back in Twitter LOL 

Jodi was on Twitter just now everybody is damn busy to get her attention. Some are lucky to get a follow from her & some get a tweet replied, including me hehehe. Although I never get a tweet replied or a follow from the WL themself or the other wives but I'm thankful enough to get a tweet replied from Jodi. It feels like I wanna screaming & running in this tine little room at my office, lucky my boss is went out for out station.

The hot mama & her cub

Seriously I really love Jodi's style esp her hair style. It makes me wanna have that hair style too. Not so wavy & not so straight neither. From what I've seen from her Instagram pics, she loves to wear a baggy clothes & it fits her. Damn. I mean suits with her.

This is what happened when I'm too happy.

Til next time, xRZx

No comments:

Post a Comment