September 22, 2012

Feel 100%



Let just say this comic is my fave comic when I'm in high school & I was 15 yrs old at the time. Me & my friends are always arguing abot who gonna read the comic first due to one of our classmate bring it to school til she has to make a list of the readers. Seriously, she can make money with it. The comic is originally written  & published in Hong Kong in 1992. It has 16 Vol. which can took u to 16 yrs of collection if u're a big fan of the comic. 


Oh yeah, just to noted that this is not my collection. I Google for this pic.


I don't really remember til which Vol. I've read coz I went to the board school on the next yr. All I know is I've read til Jerry went to US & he's trying to apologise to Jenny of what he'd did to her. That's it. I'm wondering how is the ending of the last Vol. I really hope that I can find the comic at the old book shop downtown Ipoh Old Town. As far as I can remember, my classmate, who is the owner of the book told me where did she buy the comic. 


But according to a blog that I read, they're no longer ordering this book. Which mean if u can found this book in any book shop around M'sia, I guess u are damn LUCKY! I can guarantee that once u read the 1st Vol., u would want to read the next Vol. & that's how our addiction to read the comic begin!


*If I'm not mistaken, they did film this comic series.*


Til next time, xRZx


1 comment:

  1. Its been years since you posted this...I can only find vol.1 ch.1 online (in English) and I cant even find it in stores to buy it. I really wanna read them :(

    ReplyDelete