September 6, 2012

Dead Pretend To Love Test

Since I'm signing in to blogy, I was supposed to write about my family vacation but I decide to continue writing it tomorrow after I'd found out this article. It's quite funny, silly & cute. This incident is happening in Moscow. U guys gotta read it to found out the whole story. Enjoy the love birds story. ;)




MOSCOW - Wanting to know whether his girlfriend really love him, a man pretending to be dead in a terrible car accident and then got up to ask the question.

Alexey Bykov hired a film director, actor adventure, beauticians artists and script writers to hold mock the accident scene was.

30 year-old man previously arranged meeting with his girlfriend, Zoya Kolokov at the crash site so that she convinced him to death.

Irena said: "We promised to meet in a place. But when I'd arrive, there are a few car accidents and thrown in here and there, an ambulance, smoke and fire.

"Then, when I see Bykov filled with blood lying on the road, a paramedic told me he was dead, I cried. "But Bykov who is already 'dead' arise and walk to Irena, with fake blood is drenched his body.

Irena said: "I was so angry & almost killed him once again, but this time I wanted to make sure he's really dead." Fortunately for Bykov, Irena understand and accept his proposal. The couple married last week.

Bykov derived from Omsk, Russia said: "I want her to realize how empty her  soul without me and how she would live without me.

"I believe I did it. But that was the last time I do that. "

Credit Source : My News Hub

Til next time, xRZx


No comments:

Post a Comment