September 7, 2012

Family Vacation Baby!!

Finally I'm back for blog update after I got myself pampered at an island with my family. It's been 12yrs since our last vacation on the island, I was 12. Now I came back there with my family & it seems like the history is repeated itself or my dad is trying to make it happen. Well, what he'd told me is he wants my little brother to experience what I had 12yrs ago. To make it easy for u guys, he's trying to be fair. 

But what makes us feel a lil bit uneasy is we can't see the beach directly from the road.. :( Too many things have change & too many shops/hotels/resorts are built there. If u wanna see the beach, u have to go through the shops/hotels/resorts & I think this is not so comfortable but the best thing is the view is still so wonderful as before. And y'all know what, my dad still can remember where did he took me for a dinner & beach walk. He took us directly to that place & it's only 5mins walk from our hotel. 

Lemme sharing with y'all our little schedule.. #wink

Day 1
Getting ready at 4am & dad's driving to Sg. Perak R&R (Perak's River R&R). We had our breakfast there & dad's continue driving to Kedah, which we had a breakfast again due to my bro & dad didn't taking any breakfast at R&R. We bought our ferry's tix, booking hotel & rental car. All that at the last mins. I told my dad I wanna take some air at the outside of the ferry & he accompany me together with my brother, Darwisy. At the first, he was so scared but when he sees me sitting at at the corner, he ran to me! My dad was worried sick about him. In case if he fall to the sea.


As we arrived there, we get our car & dad's driving again for lunch & he told us to relax in bed before we can hang out at the nite. As my brother & I'm a beach lover so we ignored him! We go to the fun side, I mean beach & we play the scene of Westlife If I Let U Go. Haha I don't know how long we were there but all I notice is our mom is there & looking at us. She told us there's no need to rush & just have fun. What a cool mom we have. 

And we get the "payback" for not listening to dad. We went to back very damn early after had our dinner, at 9pm I think. Mom & dad went out dating ;p

Day 2
That morning dad told us they went to see gays dancing & competition at the resort next to us. Dad is very funny, he does all the style that gays did. Haha we still blur & not sure of where to go exactly but what is the important thing to do I told my dad is we should grab some breakfast first. LOL

Place that we visit :
Harbour Park
Crocs Park
Handicraft's Complex




Mom with the Syrian's family


Dad with Aussie's dude.. He's so gorgeous!! 


Lunch, back to our hotel & go to the beach again. I bump with a good looking dude who had a problem with his room's lock and his three friends are waiting for him at the stairs.


It's too damn fine & chillin to be at the beach & let the wave pamper u. Now I can understand why some peeps such Jodi Albert really love waves damn much, it's relating with our daily life.

Can't find any suitable seafood restaurants nearby Kuah, so we decided to have our dinner at KFC.. 

Nearby Langkawi Fair, before going back to hotel room.

*Mom & Dad went out for a date again that nite. Leave us two in the room & watching tv.*

Day 3
Getting ourself ready & also our luggages as well. Check out, breakfast & took my brother to Underwater World. Well that place is not so interesting as I went before. There's no more called Underwater due to the design has changed to aquarium. According to the staff, they'd fill in the wrong water & all the fishes are dead, including the giant shark. What a shame.






Not really home sweet home yet, still has other plan to go on that day. During driving to Perlis, dad says there's a lot of signboard written "CAUTION! KING COBRA!" Sounds funny rite but that's a reality in a place called Perlis.

Random snap on our way to Perlis.


Taken at the taboo's farm.

Til next time, xRZx

No comments:

Post a Comment