September 15, 2012

Life & Waves

I believe that most of u are also love beach as I do, indeed. Other folks say that life & beach are not so much different & they were related to each other but to me beach is the example of life. How strong the waves are when they hit the shore, how did the rhythm of the waves can change from calm & peaceful to aggressive, so does our life. How did we faces the the journey of our life.




The Life, Beach & Waves Quotes

  • The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears or the sea. - Isak Dinesen
  • Sponges grow in the ocean. That just 'gets' me. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be if that didn't happen. - Stephen Wright 
  • I have always loved the beach. The smell of the salty water, the wind in my face, the gentle roar of the waves all combine to create a sense of peace & calm. - Anonymous
  • Why do we love the sea? It is because it has some potent power to make us think things we like to think. - Robert Henri
  • My life is like a stroll on the beach... as near to the edge as I can go. - Thoreau
  • Our memories of the ocean will linger on, long after our footprints in the sand are gone. - Jacques Cousteau
  • I dropped a tear in the ocean, and whenever they find it I'll stop loving you, only then. - Anonymous
  • We ourselves feel that we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop. - Mother Teresa
  • Just as the wave cannot exist for itselk, but is ever a part of the heaving surface of the ocean, so must I never live my life for itself, but always in the experience which is going around me. - Albert Schweitzer
  • One cannot collect all the beautiful shells on the beach; one can collect only a few, and they are more beautiful if they are few. - Anne Morrow Lindbergh
  • In every outthrust headland, in every curving beach, in every grain of sand there is the story of the earth. - Rachel Carson
  • Pne learns first of all in beach living the art of shedding; how little one can get along with, not how much. - Anne Morrow Lindbergh
  • At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides & follow the sun. - Unknown
  • Happiness is a summber breeze, sand between your toes & your best friend by your side. -Rachel, US
  • Come walk with me, take off your shoes, let's walk the beach with only the moon to light the path & waves to hear u tell me u love me. - J. Henson, US
  • Why does the ocean rock the moon to sleep every night? So the sun will wake & kiss the beach. - J. Henson, US

Til next time, xRZx


No comments:

Post a Comment