December 27, 2011

Ikhmal Singing 'TALK ME DOWN' & He Win!!!



Happy NY!!!! Not  New York ok but New Year.. Haha.. Can't wait for the countdown with Mark!! I'll kidnap him a day before NYE!! Bye bye Kev!! [I'm a bad girl] Haish

Know who is the champion? Don't?? Of course u don't, becoz u're not in his friends list. LOL ;p I don't know when is the singing contest but me & the groupy know that he won!!!

Congratulations buddy!!!!

I'm wondering what is underneath the wrapping & I know u all are wondering what song he sang. Well, since we all are a Westlifer of course the song would be one of Westlife's song too, rite?

What song did u think? Is it Flying Without Wings? Becoz everyone thought he singing that song. I Lay My Love On U?  My friend singing this song in her school when she's 12. Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely? LOL That is Backstreet Boys @ BSB song. I singing that song with my friends, Adeline & Akira when we're 15 in Talentime contest!! Hehe, we're singing BSB song but our group name is East Girls!!! *Sweet moment guys!!! 

Ok, I'll tell u. It is Talk Me Down by Westlife from Where We Are album in 2009. That song is so nice & the melody is so harmony. Added with a harmony & soul voice. Ohh my darling, Mark Feehily. Hehe

Whatever it is, u must have fun while singing on stage rite? What do u feel when u're on stage? U must be happy & excited. U have chance to entertain your teacher & the audience, of course the students are enjoy themselves at the time rite? They'll clapping hands and screaming too!! 

Again, congratulations buddy!!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment