December 7, 2011

Honey, I Dream Of U!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ara!!!! What is happening?????!! I don’t have a tide sleep for 2-3 days now. I keep dream of us and there were Mark, Shane and Shane Thai….

Err The first dream, I don’t what it’s all about. It’s kinda blur. The second dream, is funny.
I dream we are somewhere in a battle field, and in that place have an old castle. You and me are in army. I don’t know how we can become and army BUT Mark and Shane are in the same force too. But they’re Major or Corporal I guess. I don’t know what is actually but they’re SOMEONE !!!

[It’s crazy, rite??]

We’re having war with Thailand I guess. Because Shane Thai is in army too but he’s not on our side. He’s our enemy!!! But the weird thing is, how do we get into the old castle??? And suddenly, they’re a vampire live there… And it become ‘oh oh, what do we do now’.

I don’t know what happen to the three of them [Mark, Shane and Shane Thai]. Coz suddenly my alarm is ringing and I have to wake up and get ready for work. LOL. I’m wondering what’s tonight dream could be….sigh

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment