December 20, 2011

Mark Feehily Wants To have Children


Finally, our darling is going to build his own family. I know this news might breaks some heart out there but I'll pray for his happiness with Kev.

I still remember when Mark first announce that he is gay & he proud of it, the Galaxie tabloid wrote an idioms "The cat is out of the bag". So what, if the cat is out of the bag. At least he's a cute cat. LOL

OMG!! Did I just compared our darling with a cat?? Sorry dear.. I didn't mean it.. ;-)

I've read in some news before, he's looking for a surrogates. I'm sure his baby is gonna be so cute as he is. Well, Kev is handsome too. I'm not denied it. Hurm.. Who is the lucky girl that'll be his surrogates?

Is it you? LOL. I'm sure there's got to be a fanatic fans who's willing to be his surrogates. Me? Still need to think a thousands times dear.. LOL [Just kidding]

I'm sure Mark & Kev is gonna be a great daddy. This is what I can remember from a news about Mark interview on children.

"I'm gonna tell them this, tell them that, take them there..."

p/s : I hope he's not gonna steal his children scooter like what he does on Nicky's twin scooter. He ride Jay & Rocco's scooter.



xx


No comments:

Post a Comment