December 20, 2011

Shane Filan Will Be Most Successful After Westlife Split

"Shane Filan will be most successful after Westlife split, predict Louis Walsh by Lynne Kelleher, Irish Daily Mirror 19/12/2011."

Seems like Louis Walsh already has a big plan for Shane after the splitting. So does Shane. He admit that he'll never stop singing & he plan to go solo too. 

I'm definitely gonna buy his album. Why? Coz after I've listened to Beautiful In White, I fall in  love with that song. And my friend, Shasha said "That song will be in my list for my wedding occasion in future."

The lyric is so wonderful and other fans might think that song is written by Shane for Gillian. Is it true? Well, maybe u should ask Shane in Twitter. Let me know if he's reply your tweet ok. LOL ;-)

Plus, Kian & Nicky are going to make a great carrier in TV show & radio. We all know that Kian now is one of a judge in The Voice Ireland & Nicky is a DJ. He loves Mark's voice too but right now he only can manage one person. And Shane can going into Michael Bubble market.

As Mark has said that he's going to write a full musical & write a book, which he can't do before because of their schedule is so tight. Now, he has a chance to do it. In case, if Mark's book is released in Malaysia, I'll buy to show that I'm support him. ;-)

Who knows,  he might comes to Kuala Lumpur again. But this time it's for his own concert. Oh dear, if that is really gonna happened. I can't wait for that.



xx


1 comment:

  1. I cannot make the best blog like you do... You're unbreakable! x

    ReplyDelete