December 23, 2011

Westlife: The Road Home Documentary & 10 Years of Westlife Live At Croke Park

Hi my dearest readers.. Another story from me this evening. All of my Westlifer sister are asking me about love. It's fun & happy to hear their stories. We maybe not seen each other yet, but I love u girls. ;-)


Back to the tittle. It's a documentary which I've found You-Tube. Thanks to the the person who upload it, finally we all can watch it. It might be too late for me tu upload it in my blog, but I'm sure  there is still have fans who haven't watch the documentary yet.


Westlife lads always bring their wives & kids to concert in UK & Ireland. But next year, Little Westlife will be completed with the presence of Kian & Jodi's baby boy, Koa. Enjoy the documentary below guys. Where it shows how excited, humorous & how loving they are. Look at Nicky when he play with his twins, Shane welcome his wife, Gillian & Nicole.


   

   


The Concert which include their hit single for this 10 years. Feels like I was there too. Will miss their concert in KL. It was an unforgettable memory. Their songs will always cherish our days!! Enjoy the concert & don't missed to watch every part of it, ok??!


*Look at the ending song, it was their 10th anniversary and they should be happy & proud. However behind all that, their sad face can't be hide. No matter how they try to hide their tears/sad faces, the camera will still manage to recording it.



[This is only the ending song for their 10th anniversary, not yet when the 'day' has come]


Enjoy the documentary video & the 10th year anniversary concert video?? This concert has kill Brian. Yeah!! He told the guys when he watch this concert, it was killing him. The lads really loves a pretending good bye, huh? Which they did it here too, for their Gravity Tour in KL.


I LOVE WESTLIFE!!! The only BOYBAND that has stole my heart~


xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment