December 12, 2011

Yeay!!! WL GH V2 Album ;-)

Finally, I've bought the album. The price is very very very cheap. Only RM 45!!! 


When I first saw it, me & my frienda re going to watch a midnite movie. So, when we arrived there, all the shops are closed. So I came back tomorrow nite and buy the album!! Hehe
This is how they display the CD


My friend asking me "Don't tell me you want to buy it now"
Myself "I will if the shop is still open"


When I'm come back tomorrow nite to buy the album, I was choosing which one to pick when suddenly the salesman asking "U want to buy that album" and I'm smile at him and say "Yeah".


That salesman told me to wait for a moment and when he come back, he told me "I've pick a new one from the box. It's at the counter"
I snap this pic when the salesman go to the counter.

 When I want to pay, I'm asking the owner why their selling price are cheap. Then she said "I'm selling follow the wholesale prices".
I can't wait to go home. So, as I walked out from the music store, I snap a pic of the album. This store is the same store when I'm bought my first Westlife album, Coast To Coast. Maybe because the store name is Friendly Store, so the price better be FRIENDLY too, rite..?




Every beginning has it's own ending. This will be my Westlife album ending.


p/s : I'm gonna miss you guys VOICE!!!


xx



No comments:

Post a Comment