December 8, 2011

He Used To Be My Cutest Boy But Now He's My Hot Man

Hello everyone.... Today I have something to share with you guys. Know who this guy is??? Yeah, it is Mark Feehily. Maybe this pic is taken when he is 18/19 years old. Well,  this pic is edited by my Facebook friend, her name is Bebe Bebeyan. And she is the admin in We <3 Mark Feehily group.
 What do you think of all these pictures?? Nice huh..



I think we should give her a million thumbs..hurm no no.. 
A billion thumbs...!




 Look at all the pictures she edit.. Who wouldn't fall for him, rite??

Every single of his pictures, has MELTING every girls around the world.





And thanks to Bebe Bebeyan, she's always tagged me in every pictures she edit.

"I LUV U HUN"




One thing that makes me always remember him is our b-day's date
Mark : May 28th
Myself : May 29th
And my bff : May 26th

And my aunt [on my father's side] sharing the same date with him..
I'm so jealous....


I don't know if you guys notice this, but he really likes black colour Ray-Ban.

In this pic, he look like Maher Zain.. Any of u know who is Maher Zain?? What??! U don't?? Ok, never mind. Search for it in Google.

His voice in Total Eclipse Of The Heart, really really really melting me!! Oh gosh!!!!
Peoples saying he is getting fat and so on.. What do I care.. He's a cute chubby to me. I feel like I want to hug him. LOL

Did you guys submit your design card for Mark's b-day in Westlife Facebook page..? Hurm.. I don't.. I don't have time to do it. :/



Love his eyes...... <3 <3 <3



 Hurm... What is he peeping actually..?

Is there a die hard Feehilynities out there...?
They should write Mark feehily : M:I:IV

Look at him, from such a cute boy, he finally grew up to be a handsome man in his 20's and now he looks hot in 30's.

I LUV U!!!

[http://www.facebook.com/BebeBebeyan]



p/s : Hun, please don't get mad, but I've save all of your edited pix in my lappy;p

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment