December 10, 2013

Recommended series to watch

When I'm looking back at my old posters and magazines when I was in primary and high school, I feel like throwing them all or sell them to second-hand book stores hehe and that's when I found Lizzie McGuire poster and it remind me to my fave childhood series.. [I don't bare to selling them, so I just put them in a box under my bed]




Lizzie McGuire - my favorite series since I was 12.. it was on air at TV2 everyi Friday 9pm.. time tu aku suka giler tengok style Hillary.. sampai semua clothes pun nak follow her style, from accessories, shoes and all.. series ni banyak moral values jugalah, it's about your responsibility to your family, friends and school.. all in one.. and to be honest, among my childhood idol, she's the only one who still have sense haha she got married to a nice guy and have a baby..


"Knowing that someone's wrong for you doesn't change the way you feel."





Gilmore Girls  - a series about a single mother and daughter..it's like a dream mother every girl wants.. a mother who can be their bff to cry on, laughing and gossip.. just like my mom.. love her so much.. this series on air at TV3 every Sunday 10pm and also I know these two dudes, Jared Padalecki who played Sam in Supernatural and Chad Murray as Lucas in OTH from this series.. 


"It's all any of us want, to find a nice person to hang out 'til we drop dead. Not a lot to ask!"




Smallville - on air at TV3, every Sunday 10pm, after Gilmore Girls series end.. tbh I never watch this series but when recess time at school, Fazlina always asked tengok tak Smallville.. selalu tanya macam tu then I ask citer tu pasal apa.. bila dia dah cerita tu apa pun tak faham.. so nak tak nak, kenalah tengok sendiri baru faham.. lama-lama tu macam bestlah pula.. tapi sekarang dah tak follow lagi citer ni sebab makin lama macam makin merapu.. there's no ending of the series and I'm not even sure what season it is now..


"Sometimes you've gotta take your fun where you can get it. And sometimes, it's right in front of your face. You just have to want to see it."




Roswell - you all mesti pernah dengar pasal alien banyak jumpa dekat Roswell kan? Sama jugalah dalam citer ni.. it's about 4 friends and one of em have superpower and all.. aku pun tak ingat sangat citer ni macam mana sebab tak berapa nak faham story line lol, on air at TV2.. ada three seasons but TV2 only broadcast one season




Popular - I would say this is the best series for girls at their sweet 16.. this story tells about popularity at school and how you take care of your friendship and relationship at the same time.. it's about two girls, they were enemies at school but eventually their parents fell in love and get married.. it tells how they were forced to become nice towards each other and become step sisters who tried their best to make their parents happy.. this series has a lot of moral values :)




One Tree Hill - best series ever!!! Were broadcast on 8TV, every Saturday 10.30pm.. series about family, friendship, love, dreams and future.. 10 seasons guys but the finale season is boring.. :( I guess everyone have the same thought as me.. seriously in this series, Lucas proposed 7 times and got rejected.. he'd cheating to Brooke with her best friend.. I mean dalam series ni even though you faces a lot of that kind of situation, it taught you how to keep up with it.. at the same time jaga hati dan perasaan orang lain, maybe at the moment hati you pun terluka.. 


"Happiness comes in many form... in the company of good friends, in the feeling you get when you make someone else's dream come true, or in the promise of hope or renewed. It's okay to let yourself be happy because you never know how fleeting the happiness might be."




Gossip Girl - were broadcast on 8TV too, every Tuesday 10.30pm.. I thought season 5 is the finale but apparently it's not.. and yes in this finale season, they finally got back together with who they should be, Blair married to Chuck and have a son whilst Serena is with Dan.. You guys will be in dead shock if you know that DAN IS THE GOSSIP GIRL! Nowadays, it's kinda bored to watch the episodes in telly and wait for next week to know what happen next and sometimes it's more killing when you missed the episodes. So get a DVD and let's have a marathon! ;)


"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?"


Among all of these series, I recommend you to watch One Tree Hill.. it's a good one and from my point of view, Gossip Girl is not suitable for girls below 16 ;) #justsayingok


xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment